Speculum play is any sexual interactions involving the use of the medical devices called speculums. During speculum play, a dominant partner typically takes on the role of a doctor while a submissive person plays the patient.
Speculum play may be used to add variety to the sex life, especially among BDSM couples. It may be a component of a medical-themed BDSM scene or a key part of the way someone with a medical fetish enjoys sex.
The Sims Rectal with its long and narrow blades will help widen your anal smoothly up to 3,5 cm wide and 7 cm deep.
The edges are rounded and softened, therefore should not hurt while using or inserting.
Lubricants based on water and silicones should be used. Clean it well after use with a toy cleaner or lukewarm water and soap.
Made of stainless steel – it is body safe.
How to use:
- Clean the rectal speculum well and if you prefer, warm the tool up with warm water
- Use a generous amount of water or silicone based lubricant on the insertable part
- Insert the rectal speculum into the anus while it is completely closed. Push it as far in as you prefer and are comfortable with.
- Once in place, twist the screw on the side anti-clockwise to start expanding the rectal speculum. You can unscrew it up to 3.5 cm.
- Once you are done, completely close the speculum to remove it.
- When at any point you start experiencing pain, stop using the speculum.
Weight: 240 g
Body Safe: Yes
Length Blade length: 7 cm
Material: Stainless steel