PETE COMMANDO ™: Is a Jock Strap style UnderWear™, has a “V” shaped, contoured front pouch. This UnderWear™ is light and minimal, and can be comfortably worn alone, or beneath additional underwear. Also comes as a 3 pack.
- Created exclusively for soft packing
- Works with a wide variety of packer brands, sizes and shapes
- Hand or machine washable, PETE COMMANDO ™ is fully hygienic and perfect for everyday use
- Gives you the option to have the ultimate feeling of having your packer directly against your skin for full contact or to fully or partially cover it
- Gives even a small packer the realistic bulge appearance of a flaccid penis
- Secure fit, allows you to move freely, with zero fear that your packer will shift, dislodge, or fall out
- Having an open fly front design, PETE provides easy access, and enables you to use a STP (Stand To Pee) packer naturally and with complete confidence
- The base of the packer is secured in a separate rear panel
- Additional elastic strap sewn inside pouch for extra security
- Made with solid black, soft and sturdy elastic waistbands, tag-less labels, and have a smooth look under clothes
- Light weight, breathable Nylon Spandex fabric pulls moisture away from your body, keeping you cool, dry and comfortable all day, while the Jersey components in the fabric helps to hug and hold, and is comfy soft against your skin
- Available in a wide range of sizes: Small, Medium, Large, 2X, and 3X, and also comes in cost saving multi and variety packs
- Either single or multi-pack
See all Spareparts items!
GET THE CORRECT FIT:
1. Get your lower waist/hip measurement. •Wrap a measuring tape around your waist, about 1 inch (2.5 cm) below your pelvic bone. •Mark the number where the tape measure completes and crosses over itself. 2. Use that measurement, as well as your body shape, to determine your size. Pete Commando performs best when your body fills out the harness, so choosing the right size is crucial. You should take your body shape into account before selecting a size. To do so, think of your body in terms of moon phases:
bodies have beautiful, fuller curves. If you were to view this body shape from the side, you would see a half-moon shape in rear, and a quarter to half-moon shape in front, where the stomach is. If you have a full moon shape…choose the next size up.
bodies have a balance of curves and planes. If you were to view this body shape from the side, you would see a quarter-moon shape in front and a half-moon shape in rear, or a a flatter front stomach area and a fuller three quarter-moon in rear. This body shape typically has a fuller butt and, sometimes, wider hips. If you have a three-quarter moon shape…choose the next size up.
bodies are curvier in rear, flatter in front. If you were to view this body shape from the side, you would see a half-moon shape in rear. If you have a half-moon shape…stay to the size chart.
QUARTER /CRESANT MOON
bodies have gentler, less pronounced curves in rear. If you were to view this body shape from the side, you would see a quarter (or crescent) shape sloping from the tailbone to the top of the thigh. If you have a quarter/crescent moon shape…choose the next size down. If you have a quarter/crescent moon shape in rear, BUT a quarter to full-moon curve in front, at the stomach. In that case, stay to the size chart.