With Geisha balls², we try to improve the experience of our customers.
Usage instructions and tips are clear and concise.
Geisha balls² come in a state‑of-the‑art box.
- 4 balls of different weight: 24g / 0.85oz; 34g / 1.20oz; 44g / 1.55oz; 56g / 2.00oz
- Universal solution in one set – one of the lightest and one of the heaviest balls on the market.
- Anatomical shape – 30 mm / 1.29″ in diameter.
- Body safe – medical silicone and abs plastic.
- Five stages of training.
- User friendly instructions and detailed tips included.
- 1‑Year Warranty.
Shop all Gvibe toys.
What are pelvic muscles?
Pelvic muscle is located on the pelvic floor. If you ever had to pee really badly but couldn’t you should know what it feels like to clench in your PC muscle in order to stop urination. The same feeling when you squeeze is the basis of Kegel exercise. These exercises are also known to increase sexual sensitivity and intensify orgasms.
You should try Kegel balls if you are experiencing one of these factors:
- You would like to have better orgasms
- You have issues with incontinence
- You have early menopause symptoms
- You would like to tighten your pelvic muscles after childbirth
How to use Kegel Balls?
First of all, relax. Gently insert the first ball in by pressing it against the opening of the vagina until it slides in – use lubrication if needed. Once the ball or balls are inside, you can push them in further, until you feel that they’re safe and secure. The removal loop should remain outside the body, like a tampon string. Your body is automatically trained to hold the balls inside you, so you don’t have to worry about them falling out. However, if you want to remove them at any point, simply pull at the removal loop gently until they slide free. It may be a good idea to re-lubricate the entrance to your vagina before you do.
What to do next?
If you are using them for pelvic exercises and you are more or less familiar with them, consider adding more weight. Consider it as an extra challenge. Here are some tips for the exercises:
- Lie on your back and insert the Kegel balls.
- Tighten your pelvic floor muscles to lift and squeeze the balls.
- Hold the contraction for 5 seconds, then relax for another 5 seconds.
- Repeat this step 5 times in a row to complete one set. You can perform up to three sets a day.
Kegel balls typically aren’t used in the same way as traditional sex toys. Here are some tips if you are using them for sexual pleasure for solo or for both of you:
- While lying in bed, put your Kegel balls inside your vagina, and start to squeeze your pelvic muscles. As you become more aroused and self-lubricated, begin to explore your body.
- Insert your Kegel balls, and then grab your vibrator. As you squeeze, rub your vibrator on your clitoris and around your vaginal opening.
- You can insert them before you head out on your date or make insertion the first part of an intense round of foreplay. The longer the balls are in, the more aroused you’ll be when it’s time for the main event. Just make sure to pull the balls out before the big game.
- You can heat things up with your partner by leaving them in during vaginal penetration. Your partner’s penis will move the balls around, creating intense sensations for you. Keeping the thrusts slow and steady will help prevent discomfort.
Kegel balls can also make anal sex more pleasurable. Anal penetration can push the balls against your G-spot, sending intense sensations throughout your body. But keep in mind to never insert Kegel balls into your anus, they could cause discomfort and there are several other toys for this kind of action. Plus, they might get stuck.
How to clean them?
Exactly the same as with vibrator or other sex toys. Rinse them in a soapy water until clean and pat them dry with a clean towel.